The new 2017 Mercedes‑AMG C63 Coupe
The strikingly flared front and rear wheel arches, along with a wider track width and larger wheels than the C-Coupe, not only give the AMG C63 Coupe a muscular, aggressive appearance—they also enhance handling performance.
The AMG C63 Coupe is the only vehicle in its segment to offer V-8 biturbo engine, in this case an AMG hand-crafted 4.0-liter version exerting 469 horsepower (503 horsepower in the C63 S Coupe). AMG RIDE CONTROL sport suspension delivers gripping handling, and AMG DYNAMIC SELECT switches you from cornering like a king to comfortably cruising long distance with just a push of a button, thanks to suspension, exhaust and transmission optimization settings.
- AMG-tuned 4.0-liter V-8 biturbo engine delivering 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque (C63 Coupe); or 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque (C63 S Coupe)
- 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds (C63 Coupe), 3.8 seconds (C63 S Coupe)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sport transmission
- Available Dynamic Engine Mounts
- AMG RIDE CONTROL sport suspension
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT driving modes
- Intelligent Drive systems such as ATTENTION ASSIST and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS (CPA+)
- LED headlights
- Panorama Sunroof
- mbrace® Connect services with Remote Start (5 years of service included)
- Available with up to 19-inch forged wheels
- Available 8.4-inch color tablet-style COMAND Display screen