“High Rise Condos” at River Oaks District.
Houston Gateway magazine was present last night (8-26-15) in an excellent cocktail offered by The Wilshire “High Rise Condos” at River Oaks District.
We shared good times with Gino Demeneghi, Director of Canacintra Houston, Carlos Villanueva Quiros of Fiscorp, with Christian Macias of Berkshire Hathway, with Barbara Teran of Vogue, Claudia Huerta of Frontier Title Co., with Hector Villarreal of LUCHO, Derek Darnell and Robert Bland of Pelican Builders, and unmatched Mariana Saldaña, President of Uptown Real Estate Group.
The Wilshire is a high-rise residence sited at the River Oaks District. Every aspect of its inspired architecture, thoughtful design and modern efficiency simplify the lives of residents while rewarding them with a richly layered luxury lifestyle.
While modern in its origins, The Wilshire departs from the strict rigor of modernism to create undeniably welcoming and livable spaces. The building’s footprint maximizes the availability of natural light and creates numerous corners for balconies with enviable views of the surrounding skyline. Natural materials and finishes create an inviting sense of warmth. Millwork and fixtures exhibit flourishes that add a touch of glamour to the modern lines that flow from interior to exterior.
Meticulously designed by the award-winning Kirksey Architects, The Wilshire epitomizes the best of luxury high-rise living.
Each residence at The Wilshire showcases both classic and modern influences, abundant natural light, open living areas, large master closets and the finishes and fixtures needed to delight, rather than merely satisfy the most refined buyer.
- SieMatic European cabinetry
- Wolf cook-tops and ovens
- Sub Zero built-in refrigerator/freezer
- Sub Zero wine chillers with multi-zone temperatures
- Elegant yet durable composite slab counter-tops
- Seven inch wide plank hardwood flooring in all living areas/hallways
- Two-paneled styled solid core interior doors
- Exquisite door hardware by Emtek
- Pre-wired for home automation of shades/curtains and audio/video
- Signature Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Over-sized his/her master bedroom closets
- Powder rooms and private water closets in all residences F – N
- All common area spaces uniquely designed by Kirksey Architecture
- Commanding views of the Galleria area and Downtown
- Furnished with a designer palette of materials and furnishings that invoke warmth, style and sophistication
- Lobby (Level 1) amenities feature a grand space including a library/morning room with a semi-private gathering lounge appointed with a wine storage motif; all spaces enjoy a ground level courtyard view to create an indoor/outdoor atmosphere
- Residents can enjoy the Lobby for quiet time, a casual meeting place or reserve the space for functions or intimate gatherings
- Storage units available for purchase
- Two guest suites appointed with lounge and separate bedroom/bath available for rental on level two
- 24 Hour staffed concierge desk
- Valet parking for residents and guests
- Over-sized swimming pool with sun shelf located on 4th floor amenity level
- Poolside covered outdoor pavilion available for entertaining
- Four pool-side private cabanas available for resident relaxation
- Paved pathways with multiple secondary outdoor gathering areas
- 4th floor amenity level features fitness room, resident lounge, catering kitchen plus a private meeting/dining room in addition to pool deck access.
2049 Westcreek Lane
Houston, Texas 77027
Sales Center Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 6pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 6 pm
4265 San Felipe, Suite 720
Houston, Texas 77027
713.871.8170 p 713.871.0798 f